Tractors are farmers’ companions and the most valuable asset in daily life. Also, using this farming tool has emerged as one of the most dependable ways to facilitate and complete various agricultural tasks. The industry is expected to grow soon due to the ever-increasing needs of farmers. Before selecting the best tractor company in India, farmers must be aware of all available options. So without further ado, let’s take a quick look at Top 10 Tractor Companies!
List of 10 Best Tractor Manufacture Companies in India – Top 10 Tractor Brand 2023
Here is a list of India’s top 10 tractor companies that you should consider before buying-
1. Mahindra Tractor
The Mahindra tractor is one of the top tractor firms in the country and is among the top 10 tractor-manufacturing companies globally. Moreover, Mahindra tractor is one of the best tractor brands in India that sells the most worldwide and offers no. 1 tractor in India at a cost that is affordable to everyone.
Mahindra tractors’ USP-
- They offer their customers the best service possible-
- Mahindra tractor price 2023 is reasonable and made with high-quality materials.
- To meet the demand for farmers’ products can be modified
- They have a large selection of farm machinery.
- A dependable engine that uses less fuel
HP Range- Tractors come from 15 to 75 horsepower versions. Also, it includes Mahindra 4WD tractor types.
Price Range: The price of a Mahindra 4WD tractor ranges from Rs 3.05 lakhs to Rs 12.90 lakhs.
2. Swaraj Tractor
Swaraj is one of India’s no 1 tractor companies which has a long history in the Indian market and thoroughly understands farmer needs. Moreover, this famous tractor brand consistently prioritizes the interests and requirements of farmers. Also, the main factor influencing Swaraj’s enormous success on a global scale is the demand for this tractor, which is very high.
Swaraj tractors’ USP-
- Swaraj has launched several CSR campaigns under the Swaraj Satkar brand.
- In addition, Swaraj also hosts various customer interaction events. Also, it includes Swaraj Aabhar, Good Tractor, Safe Driver, and free service camps.
- Moreover, Swaraj has been actively attempting to build one of the most advanced diesel engines. Also, focusing on producing tractors.
- Being a domestic business, Swaraj has built an extensive dealership network with over 850 dealers. Moreover, 5000 staff working under the brand.
HP Range: This world no 1 tractor company, Swaraj Tractor offers more than 20 tractor models. Moreover, in India with horsepower ratings of 11HP to 70HP, including heavy-duty and compact tractors.
Price range: The Swaraj tractor costs between Rs. 2.45Lakh up to 10.50 lakh in India.
3. Massey Ferguson Tractor
If you’re a farmer looking to get a top-notch, multifunctional tractor model. Moreover, feel free to consider the Massey Ferguson tractor line, which is available at an attractive price. Also, the tractor brand is counted as one of the top 10 best tractor brands in India.
Massey Ferguson tractor’ USP-
- manufacturing superior tractor models
- premium brand with lots of cutting-edge technologies
- available at a reasonable cost
- excellent mileage
- most satisfactory customer service available 24/7
- a brand focused on customers that respond to inquiries right away
HP Range: This range starts at 20 HP and goes up to 75 HP for heavy-duty and micro tractors.
Price Range: The new Massey Ferguson tractor set includes more than 30 models, ranging from Rs. 3.25 lakhs to Rs. 16.50 lakhs*.
Popular Tractor Models: The most popular Massey Ferguson tractors in India are the 1035 DI model, the MASSEY FERGUSON 245 DI and 7250 DI models, respectively.
4. Sonalika Tractor
Sonalika is India’s most popular tractor brand for commercial and agricultural utilization. Moreover, it produces no. one tractor models in India that are compatible with all activities and provide the best outcome. Moreover, for marginal farmers, the Sonalika tractor pricing is much more economical in range.
Sonalika tractor’s USP-
- adopting a customer-centric strategy
- Making farming easier by producing affordable tractor models
- offers skilled customer service representatives available around the clock.
- efficient tractor models
- presenting CSR to the public
- having a wide selection of agricultural tools
- offers top-notch after-sales support
- Sonalika tractors are the most valuable to resell.
HP Range- From 20 HP to 90 HP, Sonalika tractor offers more than 50 different tractor types in India.
Price Range: The price range of Sonalika models starts from Rs. 3.25 lakhs and goes up to 17.64 Lakhs.
Popular Tractor Models: The most well-liked Sonalika tractor models are high demand in India. Moreover, include the Sonalika DI 745 III, Sonalika GT 20, Sonalika Tiger 26, Sonalika 35 DI Sikander, and Sonalika DI 60.
5. Farmtrac Tractor
Escort Group offers a variety of Farmtrac tractors in India, from little Farmtrac tractor models to 4wd tractor models. Moreover, all models are produced using cutting-edge technology and are excellent for commercial and agricultural applications and is counted as one of the most famous tractor companies in India.
Farmtrac tractor’ USP-
- Brand Made in India
- advanced engineering and technology
- Depending on the usage, different models are available.
- low-upkeep tractor models
- extremely compatible with typical applications
- offers quality after-sales support
HP Range: There are more than 30 types of Farmtrac tractors in India, ranging in horsepower from 22 to 88.
Price Range: Farmtrac tractors cost between Rs. 4.80 lakh to Rs. 13.70 lakh in India.
6. New Holland Tractor
The brand name of the New Holland tractor, no. 1 tractor in India 2022, comes from the American city of the same name. Moreover, they invented the plough for agricultural usage by improvising and expanding the enterprise.
New Holland tractor’ USP-
- Continual quality focus
- Manufacturing Excellence
- exported from India
- vast selection of tractors
- Farmer favourites
Price ranges: New Holland tractors range from 5.20 lakhs to 26.10 lakhs.
HP range: From 35 HP to 90 HP, there are different tractor types available.
Popular Tractor Models: New Holland 3230, New Holland 3600, New Holland 4710, and New Holland 5630 tractors are the manufacturer’s most popular models. In addition, they are prominent and efficient for accomplishing farm works
7. John Deere Tractor
Nothing Runs Like A Deere is a tagline for the company John Deere. Also, the John Deere brand is defined by its slogan. Moreover, in India, John Deere tractors are renowned for their high professionalism, performance, power, and dependability. The value that John Deere tractors provide justifies their high price and are also known as one of the top 10 tractor companies in world.
John Deere tractor’ USP-
- Performance-oriented goods
- A more comprehensive HP range of tractors is available
- Use of high-quality materials
- Attractive appearance and uniqueness
Price Range: Prices for John Deere tractors vary widely, from as little as 5.40 lakhs to Rs 31.30 lakhs.. Also, it’s price range is so effective for farmers.
HP Range: There are numerous tractor models with power outputs ranging from 28 to 120 HP (Horse Power).
8. Eicher Tractor
Eicher is number one tractor company in India. Also, one of the well-known tractor brands is Eicher, recognized for its cutting-edge design of air-cooled diesel engines. Moreover, the majority of farms and high-production farms employ these Eicher tractor models.
Eicher tractor’ USP-
- Simple and inexpensive tractors
- Produced in India Brand
- the extensive networks of dealers and services
- services for low-maintenance tractors
- Air-cooled, potent diesel engines provide the power.
HP Range: In India, Eicher Tractor offers more than 17 tractor models with HP ratings ranging from 18 to 60 HP.
Prince Range: Price ranges for Eicher tractors in India range from 3.20 lakhs to 8.50 lakhs. Moreover, which is best for farmers.
9. Kubota Tractor
An international manufacturer of cutting-edge technology is Kubota. Moreover, a highly recommended and one of the best tractor brands in India that works well for dry farming, rice farming, and other types of agriculture is Kubota. As a result, this brand meets all the requirements for farm mechanization and lives up to farmer expectations.
Kubota tractor’ USP-
- offers high-quality equipment
- Models are known for their strong performance and durability.
- offers top-notch after-sales support
- trustworthy customer service
- better support
HP Range: In India, more than ten Kubota tractor models are available. Also, it has horsepower ranging from 21 to 55.
Price Range: The Kubota MU5501 costs between Rs. 9.31 and 11.03 lakh* in India. Also, it is most extraordinary Kubota tractor.
Popular Tractor Models: A few common Kubota tractor types are recommended in India. Moreover, these models include the Kubota Neostar B2441, Kubota MU5501, Kubota MU4501, Kubota Neostar B2741, and numerous others.
10. Captain Tractor
The top tiny tractor brand in India is Captain, and the company exports Captain micro tractors worldwide. In addition to making tractor models, the tiny tractor Captain brand. Also, produces implements tailored to particular crops and tractor accessories and attachments. Moreover, the tractor model’s accessibility and affordability serve as the defining and distinctive factors for the brand’s success. India refers to these Captain tractors as Chota tractors which is also one of the top 10 selling tractor in India.
Captain Tractor’s USP-
- the brand is made in India
- India’s top brand of mini tractors
- India produces the best engines in their class.
- Farmer’s budget-friendly tractor selection is available.
HP Range: These Captain tractor types come in various power ranges, from 15 to 28 HP.
Price Range: Price ranges for captain tractors start at Rs. 3.29 Lakh and reach as high as Rs. 5.00 Lakh. Moreover, which is nominal for both commercial and marginal farmers.
These are the top 10 Tractor Companies in India, together with all the essential information. Moreover, visit TractorGuru for more such India’s best tractor brands and any tractor-related questions and to read more posts like this.