India is the biggest agriculture country as this sector covers more than half the population. Additionally, farming plays an important role in the country’s economy as it contributes about 17% to the total GDP and employs over 60% of the population. In old times most of the farming did through human labour or hand. However, with the development, this essential sector also developed. Today, it did with the help of machines and tractors, resulting in high production and good income. There are many machines invented for the productive growth of the agriculture sector. Harvester is one of them, which will be discussed in this blog.
Harvester is a widely the used farming machine invented for efficient crop harvesting in the fields. It is a good combo for reaping, threshing, and winnowing. So we can say that a harvester is “one name many things”. Combine harvester has almost all the great qualities, making it ideal for crop farming.
Manner of Harvester
Combine harvester manufactured with the latest technology, making it one of the main reasons for good productivity. The machine harvests crops such as wheat, corn, soybeans, oats, rice, etc. A harvester is a single machine loaded with many other machines. It saves a lot of money for farmers and efficiently performs various farming operations. The machine works with different functions. The functions are mentioned in the below section.
- The harvester loaded with a large tank collects all the crop’s grains. After that, all the grains transferred to the container.
- The front part of the harvester collects the crop grains in the combine. After that, they cut it with the cutter.
- Then grains are sliced and assembled in the collecting tank.
- Then the tank filled all the grains and then transferred them to the trailer through a side pipe called an unloader.
- After that, the waste remains, either spread on the field or kept for future use.
Top 5 Combine Harvester in India
For different crops, various harvester models are created by the top farm machine producers. In the below section, we mentioned the top 5 combine harvesters in India with price and features. So, have a look down-side for the list.
1. Preet 987 Harvester
The first top combine harvester is the Preet 987 harvester which is one of the powerful harvesters. It provides high performance in harvesting operations. The machine is suitable for threshing, winnowing, and reaping. Preet harvester provides increased production and effortless work. It is a self-propelled combine harvester, providing high work efficiency. It has high-quality blades.
- The machine has 14 feet cutting bar-width.
- It comes with high engine power, making it efficient and strong.
- Preet 987 harvester fulfills all the farming needs of farmers.
- Preet 987 is made with high-quality material, making the Preet harvester machine sturdy.
Additionally, this harvester machine is also very popular for its price range. The harvester machine price in India 2021 is low, making it affordable for all the farmers.
Also, Check – Preet Tractor
2. Kartar 4000 Harvester
The next one is Kartar 4000 harvester which is robust and machine in India. It can easily perform all the heavy and challenging farming applications. The harvesting machine is self-propelled which has a powerful engine. It comes with shaper blades and cutting width, which provide refined grains. It designed to fulfill all the high production needs of farmers.
- The machine has a 14 feet cutter bar width.
- This Kartar machine is a multi-crop harvester. A machine comes with a large fuel tank.
- It is made with high-quality material. That is why it handles all the rough farming conditions.
- This machine consumes less fuel and provides high performance.
- The harvester provides a fast response in the fields.
Kartar 4000 harvester price is low and affordable, saving extra expenses.
3. New Holland TC5.30 Harvester
The next one belongs to the New Holland brand, named New Holland TC5.30 harvester. The machine is powerful and strong, which offers high-quality work in the farming field. The machine specially made with high-quality blades, which provide fine cutting of crops. It is one of the perfect choices which complete all the farming needs of farmers.
- The harvester machine has 14 feet cutting bar width.
- It has a large fuel tank which saves extra expenses.
- The best harvester in India has powerful engines. The engine provides efficient work and consume less fuel.
- This harvester machine is suitable for all the crops.
- It is a self-propelled multi-crop harvester.
New Holland TC5.30 harvester counted in the most economical harvester list as its price is low and economical.
Also, Check – New Holland Tractor
4. Mahindra Arjun 605 Harvester
The next one is Mahindra Arjun 605 harvester which is a tractor-mounted multi-crop machine. This harvester machine can efficiently perform all the harvesting operations. It loaded with advanced and modern features, ensuring high profit. It has a high hp engine, making it stronger.
- Mahindra Arjun 605 harvester has 11.81 cutter bar-width. The features provide fine cutting of grains.
- The machine is efficient and has high components. It is efficient for various harvesting operations.
- It provides the best air filter, keeping an inner system clean. This feature enhances component’s life.
- The cooling water system of the machine protects the inner system from overheating.
Mahindra brand always cares for its customers. So it supplies all the machines at an affordable price. Mahindra Arjun 605 harvester is the best example of it.
Also, Check – Mahindra Tractor
5. Kubota Harvesking DC-68G-HK Harvester
Kubota is a trendy international brand, also very well known in the Indian market. It makes many advanced harvester machines, and Kubota Harvesking DC-68G-HK Harvester is one of them. It is loaded with advanced Japanese technologies. That is why it considered a highly efficient machine in India.
- The self-propelled multi-crop machine perfect for all the paddy crops. Paddy crops are rice, sugarcane and many more.
- The harvesting machine loaded with the most powerful engine. The engine provides less fuel consumption and high performance.
- The Kubota harvester machine comes with a 900 x 1903 MM cutting bar width.
- It has high quality sharper blades providing effective fine cutting of grains.
- The machine can easily handle all the paddy fields.
Harvesting machine price is economical and low, making it the most liked combine harvester in India.
Also, Check – Kubota Tractor
These are the top 5 combine harvesters machines that are efficient in the harvester work. They have their own qualities and features, suitable for harvesting.
We hope after reading this you will know about the top 5 combine harvesters in India. And you also enjoyed the blog. If you are planning to buy a harvester machine, you should go to these top 5 machines. For more such beneficial topics, stay tuned with TractorGuru.