Mahindra tractors emerged as the new generation of agricultural technology. In today’s agricultural world, modern equipment plays a vital role. It helps in smooth functioning and enhancing productivity. Moreover, food security is today’s need, and modern technologies like Mahindra tractors can be very helpful in ensuring it. Let’s check out the Top 10 Mahindra Tractors in India.
Mahindra as a brand is very popular among farmers because of its performance and quality. There are different models of Mahindra tractor available in the market, but one thing is common in all Mahindra tractors, i.e. highly fuel-efficient engines and their powerfulness.
Why are Mahindra Tractors Popular?
As we know, Mahindra tractors are very popular among farmers, but why are Mahindra tractors popular? Let us analyze the reasons behind it.
- Highly efficient engine: One of the most important reasons for being popular among farmers is the Mahindra tractor’s highly efficient engine. It has a highly fuel-efficient engine that helps farmers to reduce their expenses.
- Affordable price range: Mahindra tractors have a very affordable range. Every farmer can easily manage to buy it.
- Dual-purpose master: Mahindra has produced tractors for the farmers that serve a dual purpose. One is for farming and haulage.
- Most extensive service network: Mahindra Tractors has the largest service network in the country. It has more than 800 dealers that carry genuine spares and have trained technicians. Also, there are 100’s of authorized service points and techmasters who are nearby to service the tractors.
- Easy availability of parts: One of the critical challenges for every tractor brand is making parts available in every country’s village. Mahindra has worked very hard to make its parts available at each place. Mahindra Tractors ensures maximum uptime because of the easy availability of parts.
- Highest resale value: It is always better to choose the most popular tractor with a high population to enjoy a good resale value. Mahindra has built a sizable population over the years and thus wants a higher resale value than other tractor brands.
So we have seen the reason for the popularity of Mahindra tractors. Now, let us discuss the top 10 Mahindra tractors of 2020 in India.
Top 10 Mahindra Tractor in India
1. Mahindra Jivo 365 DI
Mahindra jivo 365 DI is the most popular tractor in india. It is suitable for every kind of field. It has a high fuel-efficient engine. If you are looking for a tractor that is efficient yet affordable, then Mahindra jivo 365 DI is the one you are looking for.
Special features of Mahindra jivo 365 DI
- Mahindra JIVO 365 DI has a single dry clutch for performing smooth operations.
- Its dry air cleaner and the cooling water system ensure regulation of the engines’ temperature.
- This unique tractor fits 8 forward and 8 reverse gears supported with a constant mesh or sliding mesh transmission system.
- It runs at forward speeds of 1.7 to 23.2 KMPH and 1.6 to 21.8 KMPH reverse speed.
- The oil-immersed brakes come with 3 discs to ensure sufficient traction.
- Mahindra JIVO 365 DI comes with a power steering that easily navigates the tractor.
It has 35-litre fuel-efficient tank that saves both fuel and additional costs. It has a powerful lifting capacity of 900 KG linked with three automatic depth and draft control linkage points.
- JIVO 365 DI has 3 cylinders with 36 HP.
The Price Range of Mahindra Jivo 365 DI
With all these fantastic features now, let us discuss its price range. Mahindra jivo 365 DI is a very affordable tractor. The price range of Mahindra 365 DI 36 Hp is between ₹ 5.75 lakh – 5.98 lakh*
2. Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-PS
Mahindra Arjun comes in the second position on the list of top 10 Mahindra tractors in India. It has a stunning performance in every field. It has advanced technology which differs it from others.
Features of Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-PS
- Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI is one of the best tractors in the range of 51.3 hp category, which consists of many unique qualities, making it a durable and reliable machine.
- It is a solid and robust tractor that easily handles tough and challenging weather and field conditions.
- The tractor model has a 2200 kg lifting capacity that hosts a wide range of farm implements like rotavator, tiller, plough, harrow etc.
- Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI comes with an adjustable front axle.
- It is known for its design and looks that always attract all the new generation farmers.
- It has 4 cylinders with 15 forward and 3 reverse gears.
The Price Range of Mahindra Jivo 365 DI in India
It comes with an affordable price range. It is a budget-friendly tractor. The Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-PS on road price 2021 is Rs. 7.60 lakh – 7.85 lakh*
3. Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus
This tractor is famous for its modern technology. It comes with a classic design. Now let us discuss its unique features.
Features of Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus Tractor
- The Mahindra 575 DI Tractor has a single (optional double) clutch, which provides smooth and easy functioning.
- The tractor has oil-immersed multi-disc brakes, which provide high grip and low slippage to prevent accidents.
- It has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 1500 kg and a 65 litres fuel tank capacity.
- Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus mileage is economical, and it consumes less fuel.
- The 2wd tractor model provides good comfort and a smooth ride in the farm field.
- It has a 1960 MM ample wheelbase.
- It has accessories like tools, hook, top link, canopy, drawbar hitch, and bumper.
- The tractor comes with a 6-year warranty which makes the trust of farmer’s stronger.
- It is sensible for implements like cultivator, rotavator, plough, planter and others.
- 575 DI tractor has 8 forward and 2 reverse gears
- Mahindra 575 DI tractor has 4 cylinders with 47 hp.
Price Range of Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus
Price range of this tractor starts from Rs. 6.75 lakh – 7.12 lakh*
4. Mahindra 475 DI SP Plus
Here comes the fourth position holder in India’s list of top 10 Mahindra tractors. Mahindra 475 DI SP plus is a powerful tractor. Its high performance is famous among farmers. Now let us analyze the features of the Mahindra 475 DI SP plus tractor.
Special Features of Mahindra 475 DI SP Plus Tractor
- It has a solid and robust gearbox with 8 Forward + 2 Reverse gears that provide a speed option.
- Multi-speed PTO with 39 PTO hp delivers exceptional power to the attached implements.
- It has a great lifting capacity of 1500 kg to raise, pull, and push heavy farm equipment.
- It has manual or power steering that makes control easy
- Mahindra 475 DI SP Plus tractor has a constant mesh single or dual-clutch to provide smooth and easy functioning.
- It has 4 cylinders with 44 hp.
The Price Range of the Mahindra 475 DI SP Plus Tractor
Mahindra 475 Di price range is Rs. ₹ 6.35 – 6.65 lakh*. Mahindra 475 DI SP Plus on-road price is very affordable for the farmers.
5. Mahindra YUVO 575 DI Tractor
Holder of the 5th position in the list of top 10 Mahindra tractors in India, is Mahindra yuvo 575 DI. This tractor is famous for its durability and reliability. It has a superb engine that allows it to work smoothly. Let us analyze its features.
Features of Mahindra Yuvo 575 DI Tractor
- Mahindra YUVO 575 DI loads a potent engine with 2979 CC.
- It offers 4 cylinders, a 45 engine HP, and a 41.1 PTO HP.
- The engine is 24*7 regulated by a water cooling system and dry-type air filter.
- Its single live speed PTO enables the tractor to suit various farm equipment.
- This tractor has a dry-type single and dual CRPTO clutch system.
- Its entirely constant mesh transmission powers the gearbox consisting of 12 forward and 3 reverse gears. The right-hand side placement of the gear changing lever maximizes the operators’ convenience.
- Mahindra YUVO 575 can hit a maximum forward speed of 30.61 KMPH and 11.3 KPH as a reverse speed.
- It has oil-immersed brakes that ensure proper grip and low slippage on all kinds of soils.
- The power steering directs the tractor quickly and conveniently.
- This tractor has a 60-litre tank which is fuel-saving as it doesn’t dry out quickly.
- Mahindra YUVO 575 DI weighs 2020 KG and offers a wheelbase of 1925 MM.
- The broad and tough tyres measure – 6.00×16 (front) and 13.6×28 / 14.9×28 (rear).
The Price Range of the Mahindra Yuvo 575 DI Tractor
Mahindra YUVO 575 DI tractor comes at a budget-friendly price range which starts from Rs. ₹ 7.45 and goes up to 7.60 lakh*. This price range makes this tractor the first choice of farmers.
6. Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT
This tractor holds 6th in India’s list of top 10 Mahindra tractors. Its unique features are very popular among Indian farmers. Its powerful engine helps in smooth functioning. Let us have a look at its beautiful features.
Special Features of Mahindra Yuvraj 215 nxt Tractor
- Mahindra Yuvraj 215 Tractor has a Single Plate Dry Clutch.
- The tractor has Dry Disc Brakes which provides effective braking and less slippage.
- The tractor has Manual Steering providing easy operation and low price.
- Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT is furnished with a 15 HP water-cooled engine.
- The total weight of this tractor is 780 kg, and this mini model is lightweight and helpful for various purposes.
- Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT tractor comes with 6 Forward + 3 Reverse gearbox.
- Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT tractor consists of 1490 mm of a wheelbase and an overall length of 3760 mm.
- Yuvraj 215 NXT has a 19 litres fuel holding capacity.
- It has 1 cylinder.
The Price Range of the Mahindra Yuvraj 215 Tractor
This excellent tractor is one of the most affordable tractors in India. Mahindra Yuvraj 215 Tractor Price range is ₹ 3.05 – 3.25 lakh*
7. Mahindra Arjun 555 DI Tractor
This excellent tractor comes in 7th position in the list of top 10 Mahindra tractors in India. It is very famous among Indian farmers because of its affordability with unique modern features. Let us analyze the features of the Mahindra Arjun 555 DI tractor.
Special Features of Mahindra Arjun 555 DI Tractor
- Mahindra Arjun 555 DI tractor comes with the option of a single or double clutch for smooth functioning.
- The gearbox of this tractor has 8 Forward + 2 Reverse gears supported with full constant mesh (optional partial synchromesh) transmission technology.
- It has oil-immersed disc brakes.
- Mahindra Arjun 555 DI tractors offer superb forward and reverse speeds.
- The tractor consists of a cooling water system with a dry-type air filter.
- Mahindra Arjun 555 DI tractor has a steering type control which provides the mechanical Steering for the smooth turning of the tractor.
- It offers a 65-litre fuel tank capacity which makes it last for long hours on farms.
- The Mahindra Arjun 555 DI tractor has an 1800 Kg strong pulling capacity essential for loading heavy-duty agricultural equipment.
- This tractor has two-wheel drive with 6 x 16 front tyres and 14.9×28 rear tyres.
- Mahindra Arjun 555 DI tractor packs exceptional power and updated features that make it capable of performing challenging farm activities with ease.
- It has 50 hp with 4 cylinders
Price Range of Mahindra Arjun 555 DI
This wonderful tractor comes in the price range of Rs 7.65 – 7.90 lakh*
8. Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di Tractor
The number 8 in the list of the top 10 Mahindra tractors in India is the Mahindra Arjun ultra 1 605 DI tractor. Its highly efficient engine and modern technology made this tractor different from others. It is a reliable and durable tractor. It comes in an affordable price range.
Features of Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 DI Tractor
- Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di comes with a clutch.
- It has a robust gearbox with 8 forward & 2 reverse gears.
- Additionally, the Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di tractor has a superb 31 kmph forward speed.
- Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di manufactured with advanced and modern technology that makes farming quick and effortless.
- Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di steering type is smooth Steering.
- It offers a large fuel tank for long hours on farms.
- The Arjun Ultra 1 605 DI tractor has a 1650 kg strong pulling capacity that encourages tractors to pull and push heavy equipment.
- It has 57 hp with 4 cylinders.
The Price Range of the Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 DI Tractor
Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di tractor’s Price in India is reasonable and affordable for Indian farmers. It is a cost-effective and budget-friendly tractor that easily fits in a farmer’s budget.Its price range starts from Rs 8,60,000 and goes up to 8,80,000. Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di tractor on-road price 2021 varies state by state due to some essential factors.
9. Mahindra JIVO 305 DI Tractor
This unique tractor holds 9th position in India’s list of top 10 Mahindra tractors. This model is very popular among farmers due to its high performance. It has many unique features with advanced technology.
Special Features of Mahindra Jivo 305 DI Tractor
- Mahindra JIVO 305 DI tractor comes with a clutch.
- It has 8 Forward + 4 Reverse gearboxes.
- Along with this, the Mahindra JIVO 305 DI has a superb forward speed.
- Mahindra JIVO 305 DI steering type is smooth Power Steering.
- It has a large fuel tank capacity for long hours on farms.
- The Mahindra JIVO 305 DI tractor has a 750 Kg pulling solid capacity.
- It has 30 hp with 2 cylinders.
The Price Range of Mahindra Jivo 305 DI Tractor
This tractor has a budget-friendly price range. It starts from Rs. ₹ 5.80 – 6.05 lakh*
10. Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus Tractor
The last but not the least in the list of top 10 Mahindra tractor in India is Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus tractor. Its affordability and modern technology are beneficial for Indian farmers. It has unique features.
Special Features of Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus Tractor
- Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus comes with a Single (std) Dual with RCR PTO clutch.
- It has 8 Forward + 2 Reverse gearboxes.
- Additionally, the Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus has an incredible 2.9-31.2kmph forward speed.
- Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus manufactured with Oil immersed Brakes.
- Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus steering type is smooth Dual Acting Power Steering / Manual Steering (Optional) Steering.
- It offers a 32.4-litre large fuel tank capacity for long hours on farms.
- It has 3 cylinders with 39 hp.
The Price Range of the Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus Tractor
Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus Price range in India is reasonable Rs. 5.65 – 5.85 lakh*. This price range makes it the best choice for Indian farmers.
- This infographic is about the Top 10 Mahindra Tractor Models in India based on popularity – Price And Features with complete information.
- It includes the Horsepower, No. of cylinders and Price of the Top Models Of Mahindra Tractors.
- The Top 10 Mahindra Tractor Models list includes Mahindra jivo 365 DI,Mahindra arjun novo 605 DI,Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus,mahindra 475 DI,Mahindra yuvo 575 DI,mahindra yuvraj 215 nxt,mahindra arjun 555 DI,mahindra arjun ultra ,mahindra jivo 305 DI..
As we discussed, the top 10 Mahindra tractors in India with their unique features and price ranges. One can look up the list and decide to buy according to their needs and budget.
We hope you like this article; for more exciting blogs and related information, kindly stay connected with TractorGuru.